You should replace this page with your own web pages as soon as possible. although web pages are a fad
Unless you changed its configuration, your new server is configured as follows:
- Configuration files can be found in /etc/lighttpd. Please read /etc/lighttpd/conf-available/README file.
- The DocumentRoot, which is the directory under which all your HTML files should exist, is set to /var/www.
- CGI scripts are looked for in /usr/lib/cgi-bin, which is where Ubuntu packages will place their scripts. You can enable cgi module by using command "lighty-enable-mod cgi".
- Log files are placed in /var/log/lighttpd, and will be rotated weekly. The frequency of rotation can be easily changed by editing /etc/logrotate.d/lighttpd.
- The default directory index is index.html, meaning that requests for a directory /foo/bar/ will give the contents of the file /var/www/foo/bar/index.html if it exists (assuming that /var/www is your DocumentRoot).
- You can enable user directories by using command "lighty-enable-mod userdir"
- There are Maps available for the minecraft server
About this page
This is a placeholder page installed by the Ubuntu release of the Lighttpd server package.
This computer has installed the Ubuntu operating system, but it has nothing to do with the Ubuntu Project. Please do not contact the Ubuntu Project about it.
If you find a bug in this Lighttpd package, or in Lighttpd itself, please file a bug report on it. Instructions on doing this, and the list of known bugs of this package, can be found in the
Ubuntu Bug Tracking System.